Office Administrator - Stone Cross Park, Wigan
Are you an organised, experienced administrator who wants to further their career with a growing company who values its workforce and helps them to continually develop?
We are looking to strengthen our team in our Wigan office with an Administrator to join a dynamic company in an excellent working environment.
The successful candidate will join our admin team, offering technical administration support to a team of hardworking and enthusiastic Building Control Surveyors.
Duties will include liaising with architects and builders, registering building applications with Local Authorities and entering projects on the company database.
You will be given full training in general administration skills as well as more specific duties associated with our role as an Approved Inspector. You’ll need to be computer literate, have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills, be able to use initiative and work under pressure.
We value our team members and provide excellent remuneration depending on experience. Your career package will include a range of industry leading benefits, supported career progression and a balanced approach to your working life with the support of our national team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within the construction industry and be at the forefront of building control.
Key duties will include:
- Updating the company database with new and existing building projects
- Registering building applications with Local Authorities
- Communicating with external architects and builders
- Helping to organise a team of Building Control Inspectors
- Aid in delivering projects smoothly
- Organised and able to prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent communicator both digitally and verbally
- Experienced in Word and Excel
- Happy working in a fast paced and high reward organisation
- A team player
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- 35 hour week
- 30 days holidays, plus bank holidays
If interested please email your CV to email@example.com